1. It is all about the right fitting: Avoid buying a salwar kameez that is too tight as it will amplify your curves. When it comes to a western outfit, wearing tight tops might be acceptable in a few cases but in case of a salwar kameez, leave a little room for comfort.
2. Understand the correlation of colors and complexion: If you are slim and slender, you can opt for salwar kameez in pastel shades. However, if you are on the healthier side, go for a dark colored salwar kameez as dark colors draw the people’s attention from your curves.
3. The quintessential cut: Choose your salwar kameez with the right cut and it will rightly compliment your figure. If you are slim or have an hour glass shaped body, you can go for straight cuts whereas the ones with a pear shaped body should opt for anarkali suits as it hides your curves.
DRASHTI DHAMI GREEN FAUX GEORGETTE WITH CHIFFON DUPATTA EMBROIDERY & HAND WORK LONG SALWAR SUIT - MN-19360
4. Choose the sleeve style that suits your body: There is no rule for slim women. However, women with heavier arms must opt for full sleeves as it helps cover the flab.
5. Accessorize your look: No matter how hot it is outside; do not step out without a stylish accessory. Whether your salwar kameez is heavy or plain, team it up with a pair of earrings or a chain to complete the look. You can skip wearing an accessory with your western attire. But, accessories are a must with an ethnic outfit.
That's all folks for now! If you have anything to add or comment, please do leave your comment below, we would love to hear from you too. And yes, thanks for reading!