1. Storage idea for dupattas: If you’re from India, you would have plenty of salwar kameez and churidar dresses in your wardrobe. One of the essential for such kind of dresses is a dupatta which is a bigger version of a scarf.
A dupatta is too silky to be hanged along with the suits on a hanger and too thin to keep in layers. What’s the way out then? How can you easily store your dupattas in an efficient manner? Here’s an awesome Indian fashion tips for you for handling those crazily flowing dupattas.
The solution to this is tie the dupatta in a knot on a hanger. This way you can store multiple dupattas one one hanger and can find them easily. You can even use this to create a fun DIY wall hanging. It would turn out to be a storage cum decoration idea.
2. To remove wrinkles: You took a lot of time to iron all the clothes and keep them wrinkle free for the last minute use. But when you got ready for office or the important kitty party, you saw those ugly wrinkles which take you from stunning to shabby.
How to fix it without taking off your clothes and spending too much time? Use a hair straightner. Afterall it is a mini iron.
3. How to iron a button-up kurta: Button-up kurtas are so much in trend. This Indian fashion tips is about maintaining such kind of kurta. But what’s difficult is to maintain them, iron them. Here’s how you can iron such a kurta in an easy way.
Turn the kurta inside out and then iron. Follow the same tip for kurtas with heavy embroidery or embellishments.
4. How to unshrink your clothes?: Some fabrics shrink and if you got a completey fitted dress stitched for yourself, it might be a problem. We know how uneasy it feels when you wear something too tight.
Here’s how you can unshrink your clothes. Take a bucket of cool water and put some baby conditioner in it and soak the dress for half an hour and then get ready to see the magic.
5. How to stop strap showing?: If you don’t want your bra strap to show out of your dress, make sure you ask your tailor to do this. Take a small strap of clothes and stitch it to the suit near the shoulders from on side and use titch buttons on the other side.
You can always put your bra strap and cage it between this small loop that would get formed and avoid showing your bra strap unintentionally.